Majority of our collection is knitted in wool and it is an obvious choice for us as wool is a fantastic natural material with many good qualities. All wool we use is guaranteed to be free of mulesing.
Some of the good qualities of wool:
● Wool is 100% degradable and renewable.
● Wool can absorbe 30% of its own weight without feeling damp.
● Wool has an anti-inflammatory effect.
● Wool does not need to be washed as often as it is dirt-repellent.
● Wool adapts to body temperature.
● Wool warms even if it gets damp.
Different products require different characteristics, which is why we work with various carefully selected materials:
Lambswool blended with polyamide for increased durability and shape retention. This blend is Oeko-Tex certified, meeting the high European standards for chemicals.
100% Norwegian wool, a robust wool fiber known for its warmth.
100% extra fine merino wool, providing warmth and softness. This is also Oeko-Tex certified, meeting the high European standards for chemicals.
100% merino wool, RWS-certified, which means the wool comes from farmers who adhere to specific requirements for animal welfare, land management, and social responsibility. You can learn more about RWS-certified wool here.